In the UK it’s Halloween and then Bonfire Night and that means a lot of fireworks. Many Glen of Imaal Terriers adore fireworks, they know them as an excuse for sausages, but there must be some that don’t and there are many reports of some dogs being totally terrified. It would be interesting to go into reasons for such different reactions (maybe later) but today it’s suggestion for what to do IF you have a dog or cat that is “anti-bang”.
This is sometimes prescribed by vets if you have an animal that gets upset. This one is available over the counter and has the same active ingredients with the same directions; start giving a few days before the fireworks start. Can anybody back up from personal experience what we’ve been told?