“When you do the list for Crufts remember to…..” “Will there be a list for……” “Don’t forget to put on the list about….”
Okay so in no particular order here’s THE LIST as asked for by Glen of Imaal Terrier people.
- Remember your passes
- Some comfy shoes
- Headache tablets
- Breed Club subscriptions (in a sealed envelope please with your name on the front)
- The map in the car in case of overrunning road works or stupidity by the satnav
- Your entry for the EFG Open Show (again the sealed envelope with name on the front please)
- Getting an EFG Open Show Schedule to replace the one you’ve put somewhere safe.
- Remember Glens are 3rd in the ring (not before 2.00pm) and as dogs are accepted up to midday you don’t really have to arrive at the NEC before sun up.
- We WILL be doing a Bring & Share. Finger food is best so it can be eaten as folk walk around, gossip and groom. Dips and things that needs forks and spoons are very nice when you have lots of time but with it being a lunch (pre-judging) slow, easy and languid won’t be words of the day
- Money for the shopping. Whatever you think before hand you will need it. So to assist with the assault here’s a list of all trade stalls
National Terrier have extended their closing date until Monday 13th March. Entries can be made on http://www.dog.biz
And if anyone wants swab kits for the DNA Archive, I will be bringing some along …
(Please click on my name above this post to take you to the Glen Archive website for more information).