“When you do the list for Crufts remember to…..” “Will there be a list for……” “Don’t forget to put on the list about….”
Okay so in no particular order here’s THE LIST as asked for by Glen of Imaal Terrier people.
- Remember your passes
- Is the favourite lead packed?
- Some comfy shoes
- Headache tablets
- Get an EFG Open Show Schedule from Jean. If you’d prefer one posting email her today
- Remember Glens are 2nd in the ring so you don’t have to leave your bed at midnight.
- We WILL be doing a Bring & Share. Finger food is best so it can be eaten as folk walk around, gossip and recover from being in the ring. Dips and things are nice but they need spoons and such and past experience indicates they just get left as, frankly, people can’t really be bothered.
- Breed Club subscriptions (in a sealed envelope please with your name on the front)
- Something to tie onto the car aerial. After the end of a long day all lines of cars look the same.
- The map in the car in case of overrunning road works or stupidity by the satnav
- Money for the shopping. Whatever you think before hand you will need it. So to assist with the assault here’s a list of everybody there